A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Wool Rep /Area Manager in regional South Australia.
Major duties include:
- Create, develop and maintain valued relationships with clients.
- Liaising with wool growers, establish and maintaining market share of clips & odds.
- Assist the branch network with wool activities designed to lift market share.
The position requires:
- A solid understanding of the country buying and representative role, the general product range, competitors.
- Sound / advanced wool knowledge.
- Computer literacy.
- The candidate is regionally based.
- The ability to develop and maintain existing relationships.